week 14

As many students feel towards the end of the semester, I feel very overwhelmed. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m getting excited for winter break or if the course load is actually more demanding. Regardless, I am falling slightly behind. In regards to the RISE grant proposal, I am slowly working on it. I initially chose a topic that was actually pretty difficult to find information on. I wasn’t able to find much research on previous sustainability programs to give my idea some credibility. I also wasn’t very interested in my topic, I wish I would have spend more time exploring ideas.

Although I wrote on the topic of education for paper number three, I have decided to change my topic for paper number 4. This may result in extra time/work but I think that I will enjoy the assignment more. I plan on doing a significant amount of work this weekend. I plan to have my draft done by Saturday.

Like several other students have mentioned, I have yet to start on the presentation portion of the assignment. I think it will be interesting experience since I ALWAYS use powerpoint. I always think about using a different presentation system but I never actually follow through.